Ex-La Liga Referee Claims 90% of Match Officials In Spain Are Real Madrid Fans

Former LaLiga referee Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez has claimed that 90 per cent of match officials in Spain support Real Madrid while the other 10% are fans of Barcelona. Gonzalez, who officiated almost 300 games in La Liga before calling it quit in 2012, said the fact so many people in the country support Madrid from a young age translates into […]

The post Ex-La Liga Referee Claims 90% of Match Officials In Spain Are Real Madrid Fans appeared first on Complete Sports.

Leave a Reply